What you get
Great Job. It seems to be a really great Essay topic.
I only wish you used more sources, but that is no big deal.
Thanks for everything and keep up the good work
There are millions of essay topics to choose from
If you could master the art of essay writing, there are no topics that could frighten you. You could write on just about anything and make sure that there are at least a handful of people who are prepared to read your writing. Looking at various essay topics to write on could prompt you to put your thinking cap on and work like the experts in ValWriting.net. There are so many subjects that you can think of; so it’s quite difficult to put your mind to working on just one of the many topics available. Therefore, take your time and think of what you would like to say before you begin the essay.
Keep these points in mind if you would like to use healthcare as a topic:
• Think of all common health problems that people have to face these days.
• You would find that writing about things like diabetes or high blood pressure and cholesterol is commonly understood by most people. So choose simple topics.
• The essay topics you write on should interest most people, crossing age barriers.
• If you have a certain target reader group in mind, make sure you write about healthcare topics that are of interest to this specific group.
• You could possibly suggest in your sample essay that it would be a good idea to take a quick walk in the park in order to get rid of most of your health problems.
Writing for the elderly:
If you want the essay topics to be made interesting to a certain group of readers, you need to focus on issues that would interest them. If your target reader is in the age group of sixty to eighty, you could think of talking about the health problems that come with age. Here are some tips to remember when you write for the aged:
• Write essay on arthritis or rheumatism – it could be a good choice of topic. These two ailments affect many old people and reading about them would make them more capable of coping with the diseases.
• Though nothing really prepares you for death, you could try and write a few lines about this as well.
• You could mention in your how to essay, the steps that a person could take in order to ensure that he is not a burden to anybody who lives with him, in his old age.
• You could also think of mentioning some ways in which he could save some money for his days of retirement.
• You could be a kind of guide or mentor who is able to give an unbiased view of what a person should do to ensure financial stability in his old age.
So, do take some time to choose the right kind of essay topics to write on. Once you have made a choice, remember to focus on it and not deviate from it too much. For further assistance please log on to ValWriting.net.
|© 2012-2014 ValWriting.net Site map Partners Referral Program Terms and conditions Refund&Revision Policy|